Sunday, May 25, 2014

Vegan Green Smoothie (Banana, Strawberry, Kale, and Spinach)

I've always wanted to try a green smoothie, but always either forgot when making a smoothie and go with the basics or I don't have the greens I want on hand. Today I just threw in kale, spinach, and honey into a usual banana and strawberry smoothie! And despite the weird brownish green tint, it was delicious! 
I tried to sneak in the smallest amount of kale possible without getting the actual taste of kale!

Kale, spinach, frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, honey,  and almond milk

Even if the color is gross, try the smoothie because this one was delicious!
Smoothie making tip: Freeze strawberries and bananas before making in order to skip adding ice and get a stronger and better taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment