Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats

If you haven't noticed yet, I have a strange obsession with overnight oats. But how could you not? They are so easy to prepare and ready to go in the morning and not to mention delicious! I really fancy them on days when I workout in the morning and really just want (and feel) that I need to eat immediately when I get back.

 Ingredients
  • 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
  • 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
  • 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I left this out because I don't like protein powder.)
  • 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
  • 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
This recipe can be found here: http://thesubtlestatement.com/2013/11/05/overnight-pumpkin-pie-oats/
As with any overnight oats, add all ingredients into a container and refrigerate overnight.  
And who says, it has to be fall to indulge in pumpkin. I love pumpkin. Pumpkin is for all times of the year. 
This gif accurately shows my love for pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment