Sunday, May 25, 2014

Balsamic Vinegar Brussel Sprouts with Pecans

I never ate brussel sprouts until recently, but when I do I only eat them this way! I saute halved brussel sprouts with some pecans and add some balsamic vinegar in at the end! 
First, cut the bottoms of the sprouts off, but not too much because the sprout's leaves will start falling off and apart. 
Halve the brussel sprouts and put them in a pan with oil to saute.
Add some coarsely chopped pecans once sprouts start to get some color.
To finish it, pour some balsamic vinegar over the sprouts and pecans at the end!
I don't like to pour the vinegar on them until I take them off the hot pan a. because my dorm has a highly sensitive smoke alarm that will set off the whole dorm alarm and b. last time I did that I almost set off the smoke alarm. But do as you please!


Flip sprouts to brown both sides and throughly cook


Add balsamic vinegar and toasted pecans


No comments:

Post a Comment