Thursday, June 19, 2014

Strawberries & Coconut Milk Popsicles

I've recently started getting into a popsicle craze and as I've started to notice quite a few people are joining me as we enter quite the popsicle fad! 
The gourmet popsicles I recently got with my roommates were $3+ a pop(sicle)! Ohhh the puns! 
So I've decided to invest in a high end popsicle mold at a whopping $2! You can say the purchase broke my bank. 
Other than the financial investment of the mold, these things come out quite cheap when made at home! Shocker, the homemade popsicles are substantially cheaper than the gourmet shop ones!! Who would believe that one?
All that is in these popsicles is pre-frozen strawberries and coconut milk! Blend together to your desired consistency and pour into your popsicle mold! Leave in the freezer for a few hours. I know the waiting time is painstakingly long. 





Cue the angels singing! 
Boom these popsicles are poppin'!! (I'm sorry the puns just keep coming.)

No comments:

Post a Comment