Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ginger Bok Choy

So I have a bok choy and soba noodle recipe that I love, but since I'm currently away at school and apparently soba noodles are such an obscure ingredient in this town and no grocery store has them in stock, I had to make do and find another bok choy recipe minus the soba noodles for the bok choy I bought early on in the week. BUT I found this lovely ginger bok choy! (Bright side to this story!)

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (except extra virgin olive oil)
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly minced
  • 1 1/2 pounds bok choy, washed 
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce

1. Put vegetable oil in saute pan and add garlic and ginger.
2. Add in bok choy and saute for a few minutes. 
3. Add in soy sauce.

Clean bok choy and cut the root ends off 


Heat oil in pan and saute garlic and ginger. Add bok choy to cook.

Add soy sauce and mix

I finished mine off topped with peanuts
Original recipe found here: http://eugeniekitchen.com/sauteed-bokchoy/

No comments:

Post a Comment